Thursday, January 25, 2007

National Zoo

I just got back from my annual conference in Washington, DC. For the past several years, I have made it a point to take a photo tour of the National Zoo, which is just up the street from my conference. Last year, I posted some of my selected shots. Below are my results from this year. My theme this year was pandas and birds. As it happens, that was about all that was living outside at the time. It was pretty cold.


I don't think this bird liked the fact that I was taking his picture.



These ducks like to live dangerously, oh yeah.



Great colors on these guys.



The panda cub I photographed last year, Tai Shan, was wide awake and very active. All his mom wanted to do was sleep, but he was bouncing around on her trying to get her to play with him. Not unlike Saturday mornings at the Carter house.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home