Buffalo vs. Lions vs. Crocodiles
Probably the most amazing amateur footage I've ever seen. Best part - when the buffalo tosses the lion with his horns. Fast forward a little; the action starts around the 6:00 mark.
Blue Ridge Mountains, Outer Banks, sweet tea, collards, pork barbeque, mild winters...Tell me why I'd want to live anywhere else?
5 Comments:
I suppose an African safari is in the future???? Wow! what an amazing save..I really thought the little guy was a gonner...
i think i'll play the devil's advocate on this one. i hate that the lions are always the bad guys. they're just trying to eat. that's how it goes.
but it is amazing that the entire buffalo herd came back and chased them off. i won't say what i really think happened to the baby in the end. that may be a little too pessimistic.
What, that the baby never recovered from his experience with the lions, grew up to lead a life of crime, and finally died of a drug overdose? Yea, that's probably too pessimistic.
Coming up next on Fox- When animals attack during the world's wildest police chases. That was a pretty cool 3 was fight.
exactly, about the crime. i didn't want to lead on about what the research shows about baby buffaloes who have lived through traumatic experiences.
Post a Comment
<< Home