Thursday, April 19, 2007

Speaking Truth to Power

As of watching this Youtube clip, I am now a fan of Jason Whitlock. Why aren't there more like him who can see problems in the black community for what they really are, not for what people want them to be?

5 Comments:

At Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! i wonder what kind of flack jason's going to get from that. he should team up with cosby.

 
At Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:29:00 PM, Blogger DC said...

Yea, Cosby was the only other one I could think of who was well-known and being vocal with this viewpoint.

 
At Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point by Mr. Whitlock. Leonard Pitts had a similar article in the Miami Herald.

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 7:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now this Rutgers coach has a book deal where she can talk about how she has been permanently scarred and what her team has gone through for being black! I want her great-great grandparents to come back and tell her something about "permanently scarred."

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 11:24:00 PM, Blogger DC said...

Hadn't heard about the book deal. Shouldn't surprise me I suppose. The victimology continues...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home