Monday, August 20, 2007

Typical Left-side Politics

Monday morning quarterback. Back seat driver. Pick your metaphor - it's easy to criticize when you're not having to run the show. The Youtube clip below shows many prominent Democrats making pre-Iraq war statements. It's worth 4 minutes to watch how quickly the winds of politics can change. Is anyone really surprised?

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished listening to 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America by Bernard Goldberg. This was preceded by Al Franken's Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them so I feel I have listened equally to both sides. Sure politics can be dirty and underhanded. In some naivety I would like to say "can't we all just get along"?

 
At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:23:00 PM, Blogger DC said...

Absolute agreement among all parties would indeed be a nice thing. Unless they were all wrong. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home