Obama Flunks Econ 101
I never really knew what Fortune magazine was all about. I figured it was something with money, but that was all I knew. Well, it appears they have some very intelligent writers over there, based on this article that I just came across - Obama Flunks Econ 101. The author, Cait Murphy, addresses the controversy-laden topic of pay differences between men and women with refreshing clarity. Her main point is that yes, there is a difference in what men and women make, but discrimination is far from the main cause of that. Take a read, it's worth it.

1 Comments:
Great article. I really need to start researching all of these seemingly hundreds of presidential candidates.
This definitely feels like a desperate attempt to grab some votes from women who might be leaning toward Clinton right now.
There were points brought up in the article that I had never heard of or thought of before such as the fact that women leave the workforce more and work part-time more and that is obviously going to affect pay.
I guess Obama missed that part.
Post a Comment
<< Home