Hold it right there or I'll...stretch at you!
We took the opportunity tonight to use the last of our free movie tickets. We got 4 of them when we ported over to SunCom. The movie of choice tonight - the Fantastic Four. It was fun. I'm glad I saw the bad reviews of it ahead of time, so I wasn't expecting anything excellent. It was very comicbook-ish with the occasional wooden dialogue and simple plot line. But I enjoyed it. Something about people finding out about powers they have. Sort of takes you back to thinking like a kid and saying, "What if I could turn into flame and fly?". Fun stuff.

I do have to say that Mr. Fantastic (aka Horatio Hornblower) got gypped on the superpowers. C'mon, stretching? Not exactly an offensive weapon. Well, I think Stan Lee did a lot better job with choosing the X-Men powers. On the Ioan note, it was funny to hear him try to mask the Welsh accent. I kept wanting him to say, "Mr. Stiles! Heave to on the mizzen mast!"
Alexa's insides are getting pretty crowded now. We keep trying to explain to baby Carter that it's so much more interesting to get outside where there's room to stretch and stuff. So far...he's ignoring us. Also, he's having fun getting hiccups right when Alexa's trying to go to sleep. Anyways, we're waiting... T-7 days.

1 Comments:
LOL! But Mr. F. is so cute so that's all that matters!.. right? Lol , I must say I LOVE the heading of this post:-p.. teehee...
Post a Comment
<< Home