Checkup
We had Aria and Alexa's 2-week checkup today. Everything is looking basically good and normal with both of them. Aria's weight is up to 7-12 now. Her head has grown almost an inch in circumference since birth. They say that there's supposed to be a growth spurt after two weeks, so we'll see if that's true for her. They also say that babies like to pee once they're naked (i.e. the diaper has just come off). I have found this to be true at home on the changing table, but I found out today that it's true when she's naked and on the medical examination bed. I think she was perturbed at us for interrupting the nice nap she was having.
She sleeps quite a bit and is very un-wakeable during these times. Although she's more enjoyable when she's awake, there are good points to this - such as sleeping at night. We'll see if this trend holds as she gets older.
Well, Mereda is over in Romania now for the short term missions trip. She went with the Christ Covenant team to Timisoara - the same place Alexa and I went two years ago when we went with the team. I would have liked to go, but this year was full enough for me already. ;) Check her blog in a couple weeks. Hopefully she'll post some pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home