Wednesday, July 20, 2005

NC favorites

As you can see in the subtitle of my blog, I have listed some things that I love about North Carolina. For you other NC residents out there, what are things you love about NC? Leave a comment with your NC favorites and I'll incorporate them into the subtitle.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm.. I like it that it's still legal to talk on the cell phone and drive at the same time;-). The tempurature in the fall....

 
At Friday, July 22, 2005 11:04:00 PM, Blogger DC said...

Aha, Andrea's trying to beat me to the punch here on my own blog! Well, thank you for the well-wishes. We look forward to introducing her to you.

Lil Mere, about the cell phone and driving, I don't believe I can list something to my blog title that might have an effect on decreasing highway safety. My job could be in question. ;) I will mention the weather though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home