Camping pics
Here are a few pictures from the camping trip. Remember to click on the picture to see it full size. First the artistic; I had fun with the little mushrooms I found on the side of a fallen tree.



Then the family shots. First we have Mike making the world's smallest pancakes:

And below is the group shot of all of us on Sunday morning. Stephen (my bro) and Dad are on the left. The rest are uncles, cousins, a brother-in-law, and a Granddaddy.

4 Comments:
I see a `shrooms theme developing.
I could SO make smaller pancakes! Yes sir, you better believe I could! lol.. but those are wicked awesome... Daniel, the second picture you took is so insanly beatiful, I'm posting it on my site.. Yesyes, I'll tell people that you took it!
Awesome, now I'm getting the publicity. BTW, the first picture makes a great desktop background.
Yea, we had no major injuries this year, which was quite an accomplishment.
Post a Comment
<< Home