Just call me 3 eyes
After 4 years, my glasses finally succombed to every glasses' worst nightmare. Yes, metal fatigue. And...they were so thorough as to break in such a way that I can't even jerry-rig a fix till I get at new pair. So I have only have one lens in what's left of the frame. I can drive fine without them except at night. In order to drive to play racquetball with my boss last night, I had to wear them and keep my left eye shut so I wouldn't get that weird corrected/uncorrected vision thing. That's fine, except that with only one eye you don't get depth perception, and you'd be surprised how often you use that when driving.
In other news, anybody else disappointed with the Lost episode last night? We didn't need any more Walt/Michael backstory and we didn't get any farther with the hatch crowd.

3 Comments:
Sounds great. Just in time for family pictures too.
OH MY WORD! I SOOOO agree about Lost! Oh my word... Exactly what you said.. the best part of it was without a doubt Kate with the candy bars.. ah... a girl and her chocolate:-D
Ooh, Mom with the pun!
Post a Comment
<< Home