Friday, September 09, 2005

9/10/05

The weekend is upon us already. Seems like this week flew by. Mom and Dad are here now. They came up this evening to help Anna paint this weekend. Tomorrow we're planning on taking advantage of having Mom here to watch Aria so we can get in a racquetball game or two. My acappella group is singing in church Sunday, so it's also nice that they could be here for that.

I got myself into a nice situation with a laptop last night. I'm borrowing Scott's old laptop with the possibility of procuring it if it works well with my network and all. Well...if anyone has ever tried to switch a Windows XP Professional computer from "domain" to "workgroup" basis and subsequently been locked out of it... call me.

I'll be leaving Sunday for Charlotte. I've got a work meeting there Monday and Tuesday. Between Labor Day, this, and my upcoming high school reunion in a couple weeks, I'll be logging the Charlotte time in September. Anyways, if any of you Alexa friend people out there want to come keep her company on Monday evening, I'm sure she'd love that.

One more thing that might be of interest to some of you. As of September 1, North Carolina residents are eligible to obtain one free credit report annually from each of the three credit reporting agencies. Just visit www.annualcreditreport.com and follow the instructions to see and print your credit report. All it takes is entering some information about yourself, such as credit card numbers. Just remember, by law, you are not required to buy anything in order to obtain your one free report per year. I got our credit reports from TransUnion, and it looks like we're doing fine. Nobody is trying to be Daniel or Alexa somewhere else. If you want to hear more about this, see Clark Howard's advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home