Labor Day
Ok, we're back from Charlotte now. We went down Friday evening and came back Monday afternoon. This weekend was the "Aria Open House" weekend. We had a open house at the Masons' on Saturday afternoon to have all their people come by to see her and another on Sunday afternoon at Mom and Dad's for all of the Carter friends and family. It was nice to see everybody, but now Mama and baby have a sleep schedule to get back into, since naps were pretty much out of the question this weekend.
I would type more, but I'm having to do this one handed, since Aria has not mastered the art of keeping the pacifier in her mouth. I'll leave you with a recent picture:

4 Comments:
i don't believe i've seen that much of aria's eyes at one time. she looks unusually wide awake. have you been spiking her pacifier with coffee?
Cream soda, actually.
oh, she's so cute!!!! I hope you guys are doing well with your smiling bébé ;-)
- Frances
cream soda's the best stuff...
Post a Comment
<< Home