Back in the USA
Mereda is back from Romania now. Go here to read her harrowing story of navigating the airline and see some of her pictures. I also hear that she brought me a big orange Fanta. Oh yeah.
Blue Ridge Mountains, Outer Banks, sweet tea, collards, pork barbeque, mild winters...Tell me why I'd want to live anywhere else?
Mereda is back from Romania now. Go here to read her harrowing story of navigating the airline and see some of her pictures. I also hear that she brought me a big orange Fanta. Oh yeah.
4 Comments:
oh man! You talk about me! I feel so incrediblly special!!!!! :-D
yes yes, there is fanta :-D. But it's only 1 L.. one liter.. FANTA PORTOCALE!!! ;-)
oh btw, I just went through and commented on a lot of your enteries :-p
So I noticed. Well, it's nice to get comments. It confirms that people read this thing. ;)
I read it too. Just too tired to leave comments. Love you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home