Thursday, August 11, 2005

This and that

Sorry I haven't been updating the blog much. Haven't had much to say. Here are some things that have happened, but weren't interesting enough to write about:
  • I trimmed the bushes in front of the house. They look a lot better, but as of this morning, the spiders had already taken over with their webs, making the bushes look like they've got a Halloween theme.
  • I tried yet another barbershop in Durham with unsatisfactory results. I had to get Debbie to fix up the sides for me while she was up here.
  • I made a birth announcement for Aria. We'll get them printed at Sam's for $0.11/copy. I'll post the image of it when I get it from home.
  • My sister and her husband are redoing the hardwood floor in their whole house and painting all the walls. So, during this past week they've been living in their basement...which is bigger than my house.
  • Mereda wrote an email from Romania. Looks like she's having a good time. Also, there is a new Fanta flavor.
  • I had my monthly lunch with all my NC State friends. Alexa came and brought Aria. Although little missy was cute, she slept the whole time.
So, anyways, none of that merited a post in and of itself, but maybe this composite post fills you in on the trivia in my life. Stay tuned, I'll come up with something substantial soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home