I've gotta fevah!
Alexa and I decided to follow the traditional gift theme for wedding anniversaries. Last year (the first anniversary) was "paper". I gave her a compilation book of the classic Winnie-the-Pooh stories and she gave me a framed wall hanging that had sketches of various NC State landmarks and buildings. This year was "cotton". She went on a shopping spree, so now I have a bunch of cotton shirts that I need to try on. I got her a mostly cotton sleep shirt and ordered another t-shirt online. Alexa humored me and modeled the second shirt so I could post the picture.

Anybody seen the cowbell skit with Christopher Walken from Saturday Night Live? Yes, the Bruce Dickenson.
In other news, I took advantage of the tax-free weekend to buy a new computer. The main hard drive on my old one just died. Through process of elimination, I've determined that there was something physically wrong with it. So...I figured now was as good a time as any to buy a new one. Saved about $50 by doing it this weekend. Anyways, it's got better features than the old one, including a firewire port - which means that I'll be transferring all my digital video to the computer and have fun with some video editing.

1 Comments:
OH MY WORD! That's THE BEST skit!! Oh man.. oooohhh man... so gweat
Post a Comment
<< Home