Thursday, September 01, 2005

9/1/05

More Romania blogging will come soon. Tonight I was working with Alexa to get her set up to record the practice CD of music for her girls' choir. She sings each part and plays the piano accompaniment so the girls will be able to follow their parts.

Other nights this week have been busy with the men's acappella practice and playing racquetball another night. I played again with my boss. More accurately said, he's one of my bosses. I have about 5 and no real co-workers. All these guys head up different research projects, and I work on their projects. Anyways, this guy is really cool and this was the second time we've played. I beat him both games, but then, he has taken about a 20-year break from when he used to play.

Right now we're trying to figure out what we're doing this weekend. Going to Charlotte for Labor Day is much more complicated now with the shortage of gas in Charlotte and other places. Not to mention fairly expensive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home