AntennaDucky, you're the one
If you've ever seen my truck, you may have noticed the rubber ducky that rides atop the antenna. That's the sole remainder of our getaway from the wedding two years ago. We had a rubber ducky theme of sorts, thanks to Aunt Terrie. Here's the picture from that night. AnntennaDucky is somewhat visible. More visible is RoofDucky, which was actually a swimming pool filled with soapy water. That was nice actually, since the water sloshed down the windshield and cleaned off the writing nicely.

Well, AntennaDucky is not mildew proof. After two years and only one washing, he looked like this today. Aside from looking unpleasant, it's also a lot harder to find him in big parking lots.

Here he is after the cleaning, a bright and shining beacon to identify my truck from great distances. Yea, I definitely have the weirdest looking vehicle at my work.

2 Comments:
Yikes! Yea, I'm glad that they did a fun but nice job on the truck. If you remember, they also filled the bed with inflated balloons. Those things kept flying out as I was driving down Hwy 51. I was worried that I'd get pulled over for littering.
I think we actually ran across the deflated RoofDucky recently as we were putting stuff in the attic. Maybe Aria will get to splash around in it one day.
ok.. that little rubber ducky brings me SO much joy...
Post a Comment
<< Home