Tuesday, September 27, 2005

High School Reunion

We went back to Charlotte this weekend for my 10-year high school reunion. I guess technically speaking, 10 years would be this coming May. I enjoyed the reunion. Since we were a small school, it was actually a reunion of the classes of 94, 95, and 96. Only about 9 of my 20-person graduating class showed up, but it was nice to catch up with those who were there. I won two superlative prizes - one for the highest education out of the people in attendance and one for the youngest child. Our principal from back then (who no longer lives in NC) made a guest appearance and it was fun to see him.

Overall, it was nice to talk like adults to people that I only knew from high school days. I'm a lot more social now than I was in high school. I also enjoyed conversing with some people that I never really talked to in high school. Some of them are very cool.

Oh and one more thing - I had the hottest wife of anybody.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:26:00 AM, Blogger willowlaughter said...

I'm so sorry I missed seeing you guys - I've been here in Charlotte since last thursday (9/22) and would love to see you guys. In town for two weddings - one last weekend, and one this weekend...

- Frances

 

Post a Comment

<< Home