Blue Ridge Mountains, Outer Banks, sweet tea, collards, pork barbeque, mild winters...Tell me why I'd want to live anywhere else?
posted by DC @ 5/16/2006 3 comments
As far as I can tell, it just appears to be a singles dating service, not anything off-color. I guess somebody could call the number and find out...
I definitely noticed that almost right when Lost came out last year. I was like "it's the live links girl!!" lol
What? Are you saying you recognized her from the Live Links commercial? Watch much TV?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
As far as I can tell, it just appears to be a singles dating service, not anything off-color. I guess somebody could call the number and find out...
I definitely noticed that almost right when Lost came out last year. I was like "it's the live links girl!!" lol
What? Are you saying you recognized her from the Live Links commercial? Watch much TV?
Post a Comment
<< Home