Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bush vs Helen Thomas

Most of you know that I'm politically conservative. I voted for Bush both times and I've been pleased with his performance in most areas. A few, like immigration and fiscal responsibility, have disappointed me. But I have always been in favor of the action we took in Iraq three years ago. Most of what you hear in the media now about the ongoing violence and mounting death toll will tempt you to regret the decision to take action there. However, when Bush speaks about that topic, he takes me right back to September 11, 2001 and reminds me what the big picture is.

Go here to view video of a recent press conference that shows Bush taking on Helen Thomas' questions on Iraq. He should hold more press conferences.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, for some reason the media seems to cover all the tragedies but never the accomplishments we are making down there. Word on the street is that for every bad thing that happens, about 5 positive steps are made. But the American public never hears about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home