Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Free t-shirt

Well, the blood donation today was not as interesting as I'd hoped. No faintings. On the plus side, I got free lunch, Chic-fil-a coupons, and a T-shirt. It's always good to have another T-shirt, but I don't know about the logo on this one. I mean, a drop of blood driving a race car? Seems a little creepy to me. Also, he's doing it with no hands, which means that it's really a drop of blood driving a race car...by mind control. It doesn't get any creepier than that.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're crazy. I must agree, though, that that picture is pretty weird.

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one thing you didn't consider is that the blood drop could have arms and legs extending out of the inferior portion of his body. the steering wheel is obviously recessed a bit b/c we can't see it in the picture. so the arms that are extending inferiorly are actually reaching into the recess to steer the car.

the part that worries me is that he's not wearing a helmet and he's got no seatbelt. if he were in an accident, how exactly would they handle that? would he just splatter everyhwere and you'd have to scoop all the pieces up and put them in a bowl?

they are really sending a dangerous message.

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:27:00 AM, Blogger DC said...

Wow, is this how you're going to talk now after nursing school? "Kids, get your exterior appendages off the table!"

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should hear all the jargon we have to learn. it's quite ridiculous. and someone really needs to write a book entitled, "1001 abbreviations in the medical field"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home