Hiatus
In case you can't tell, I've sort of run out of initiative to make new and interesting posts. I'm working on putting vinyl tile in our kitchen, so maybe I'll post some pics when I get that finished. This is the last step in the on-going kitchen renovation that we've been doing since we moved in more than two years ago. For everyone who knows what our existing floor looks like (dark dirt brown), I'm putting down some nice looking grey stone-texture tiles. This will be a nice change. An additional benefit (and one we didn't think of two years ago) is that now we'll be able to see when we've dropped bits of food on the floor, instead of them just blending in. When you have a toddler, it's kind of good to find the food before she, or her shirt, or the living room carpet do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home