Wednesday, November 30, 2005

New Aria Pics

I know that a good number of my readers don't really want to hear me babble on about random car repairs and traffic engineering lessons. You're really here to see pictures of Aria. Well, so as not to disappoint, I present the princess in all her 4-month old glory. These pictures are ordered chronologically, and cover about a one-month span. You can see that's she getting a lot more expressive, which is a lot of fun. She's laughing now too, which is the greatest sound in the world.











2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:24:00 PM, Blogger DC said...

The last picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. I was in the middle of dressing her. When I pulled the outfit over her head and her face popped out, she got really excited. I got her to keep up her crazy face while I took the picture.

 
At Friday, December 02, 2005 12:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those last two pictures are the cutest things EVER... oh man she is too cute for words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home