Friday, June 30, 2006

I've been cited

In my world of research, we do a lot of publications through the "peer review" process. That is, if someone wants to get their study published in a journal or conference, they must first have it reviewed by 3 or 4 other researchers (peers). You typically do reviews for areas where you have some expertise. Due to my masters thesis, one of my main areas of expertise is U-turns. I know it's exciting, but simma down now!

Anyways, I just recently reviewed two papers on U-turns, and both of them referenced my masters thesis, which is pretty cool.
Carter et al. Heck yea.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U-rock!

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 4:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Son. I`m just catching up with your blog. This is tremendous. Congratulations.

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I've always wanted to be able to say I had a friend who wrote a thesis on U-turns, and now I can. Life is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home