Sunday, July 02, 2006

24 s05 e01

We've been playing catch up with the "24" craze. We started watching from Season 1 last year and worked our way forward. Tonight we just watched the first episode of Season 5. Man, I have never seen a better season opener! I'm just saying for all those bad guys out there - Jack Bauer, by the time you hear him, it's too late.

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 03, 2006 4:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, rock on!! You gotta love 24:-p.

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hooked. It happens to the best of us.mom

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you hear him it's too late, sounds like me and my bow.

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Son! I had the same reaction. Pretty Intense. Especially two hours at a time. THat`s the way it was broadcast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home