Monday, July 10, 2006

HVAC

My office building has always had problems with heating and cooling. My first day of work two years ago was a hot day and the A/C was out, so they sent me home. After that got "fixed", my office got all the A/C while the rest of the floor was pretty normal. I had to keep a jacket in there.

Today the whole floor is an icebox. The A/C must be stuck on 65. Thankfully I have a long sleeved shirt that I keep in the office now (lessons learned from the first office). My coworker was freezing so I gave him my clear plastic rain jacket that I keep in my bookbag for when it rains. So now he's walking around the office in a zipped up rain jacket and I'm blowing on my fingers to keep typing. Good thing we're not having visitors today.

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 14, 2006 4:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mom would love it. She could drink coffee all day and enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home