Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas pics

Here we are, a few Christmas pictures to appease all you baby fans out there!

Here is Aria opening her first Christmas present ever. We just let her chew/rip it for a while and she actually got it open! It was a doll we got for her that had crinkly material, since she seems to like that.


She has a thing for cups now. She played with this one for a long time. I think she likes to teeth on the edge. I thought it was really funny how it made her bottom lip look huge.


I was trying to get a picture of her, but she was not in the mood. I snapped it anyways, and I think the expression is priceless.


Here we see her latest accomplishment - sitting up! She's very happy with her new skill, and so are we since she'll play by herself much easier now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home